Ufone brings Monthly Lite offer for its customers. Users will get 1 GB of internet with 2 GB social pack (Whats App, Facebook, Line, Twitter) in Rs. 390 (incl Tax).
How to Subscribe
- To Subscribe this offer, visit Ufone official website and enter your number.
- Or Dial *7807#
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off? What should I do? Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscriber remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.