Ufone’s Monthly Heavy 3GB 3G/4G internet package is suitable for those with excessive data usage. As the name suggests, it comes with 3GB of monthly data limit and 2 GB’s of Social Bundle which costs Rs. 780 per month.
How to Subscribe
- To Subscribe: *803#
- Freebies: Facebook, Whatsapp, Line and Twitter
- WhatsApp calls will be charged on default Mobile Internet rate.
Terms & Conditions
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only
- Buckets can be subscribed by dialing *3#
- Dial *706# to check the remaining balance of Prepaid 3G buckets. However, dial *707# to check the remaining balance of Social Data Buckets. Standard charges apply.
- Voice calling on Whatsapp will be charged according to default rate and volume used on WhatsApp voice calls will not be deducted from the bucket volume.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff.
- All daily Mobile Internet Buckets are recursive, buckets can be unsubscribed by dialing respective un-subscription codes.
- Multiple subscriptions of the same bucket is not allowed.
- Buckets subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- FUP of 100MB applies on Social daily bucket
- FUP of 1GB applies on Social monthly bucket
- Weekly 3G Bucket is allowed for multiple subscription.
Default Mobile Internet Rate:
- Default tariff will be Rs.20 for the first MB and the user will get next 19 MBs free, then will get charged for the 21st MB and will get the next 19 MBs free and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs every day as it happens in current scenario.