With this package you can use Facebook all day long. You will be given 50MBs of Mobile internet for Facebook usage only.
This package costs Rs. 5 plus taxes (where applicable).
How to Subscribe
- To Activate: Dial *6464#
- To Check Remaining MBs: Dial *102#
Terms & Conditions
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill
- 19.5% Sales Tax is applicable on usage in Punjab, KPK & Baluchistan. 19% Sales Tax is applicable in Sindh.
- 18.5% FED is applicable in rest of Pakistan and AJK.
- Data services are exempt in Punjab, Federal, AJK and Sindh up to 4 mbps. Data services are taxable in Sindh with speed greater than 4 mbps as well as in KPK and Baluchistan as per applicable rates.
- If you use internet without subscribing to any data bundle, default rate of Rs.18/MB will be charged.
- The minimum Charging pulse of default usage is 64 KB, which will be charged at Rs. 1.13
What is out-of-bundle rate?
If a user does not purchase an add-on after volume consumption of data bundle, he/she will be charged an out-of-bundle rate of Rs.1/MB till the validity of the bundle, instead of default rate of Rs.18/MB.
When will Notification Messages be sent?
For Daily & Hourly bundles, usage notification messages would be sent at: 80% utilization only. For Weekly & Monthly bundles Add On will be recommended at 80% & 100% utilization. Usage notification messages would be sent at: 20%, 50%, 80% & 100% utilization
How many times a bundle can be Re-subscribed?
All packages can be re-subscribed as many times a customer desires within the validity period, after reaching volume cap EXCEPT Daily Packages.
How will Auto-Renewal happen?
All packages are on auto-renewal meaning that auto-renewal will keep on happening until the customer does not have sufficient balance for 3 consecutive days. After 4 days of no balance, he will be unsubscribed.
When will the Default Package be charged?
Initially, when a user has not subscribed to any bundle, default rate of Rs.18/MB will be charged. Default rate will be charged again after the expiry of data bundle, Add On and OOB rate validity