Now you can use free basic facebook with Jazz!
Terms & Conditions
- This version of Facebook allows you to flexibly move between two modes – free mode and data mode. Free mode is a lightweight version of Facebook where you can post, comment, like, share and chat for free.
- To view photos or videos, switch to Data Mode (regular Facebook) by clicking the ‘View Photos’ button. You will be charged for data in this mode as per your package plan. Go back to free mode any time by clicking the “Go to Free” button on the top of your timeline.
- Jazz subscribers are also eligible to use Facebook for free for 30 days if they are new Facebook users.
- To opt-out of Free Facebook by Jazz; when in data mode, click on the ‘?’ next to ‘You’re in Data Mode.’ You can also visit your Facebook bookmarks (if using the Facebook Android app) or Facebook menu (if using facebook.com) to opt-out.
- No, the Free Basics app is only available on mobile devices.
- Turn off background data sync. To do so:
- Open your device’s main Settings menu.
- Under ‘Wireless & Networks’, select Data usage.
- Touch the menu icon.
- Make sure ‘Restrict background data’ is checked.
- Make sure ‘Auto-sync data’ is unchecked.
- For Free Basics, if you’re in a country where Free Basics is available in more than one language, you can change the language by clicking ‘About Free Basics’ at the bottom of the list of websites.
- For the Free Basics app: If you’re in a country where Free Basics is available in more than one language, you can choose your language by clicking ‘Settings’ in the menu tab in the upper right corner. Then click ‘Change Language’.
- You can use any mobile internet package, call, text, use data and use hybrid bundle offers while using the Free Basics promo. Using the websites provides via Free Basics does not deduct from your balance.